Dr. Deepali Bharadwaj, Dermatologist
Dr. Deepali is a qualified Dermatologist in Delhi,India with a first class division (each year) MBBS qualification from Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune which has been registered with the Delhi Medical Council. After completing a Rotatory Internship in Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, Dr.Deepali went on to secure a D.V.D.L. (Diploma Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy) from Sri Rama Chandra Medical College, Chennai and is additionally qualified in
Hospital Administration from Medvarsity, Apollo Hospital. Her other qualifications include M. Phil in Cosmetology and BLS, ACLS course recognized by California Heart Association. She has the distinction of being awarded 2 National Fellowships from most prestigious National Dermatological Societies: ACSI (Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India) at Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi and IADVL, PGI, Chandigarh (Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists). She has completed International training and Masters Course Fellowship of one month from Dr. Niwatpolnikon, Bangkok, Thailand at Kasemrad Hospital on Cosmetic Medicine and Lasers and also She was honored with 2 Fellowships Abroad.
She completed her Allergy training & certification with Prof Ring, at Munich, Germany through EADV and also did her Hair transplantation and other cosmetic surgeries training at Tehran, Iran with Dr Prof Yahya Dowlati. Besides these accolades she has been going for various trainings worldwide like recent Master Class in Asian Beauty at Hong Kong, Workshop on Beauty Aesthetics at Florence, Italy, etc to stay abreast with the latest worldwide and to bring only but the best for her patients back home.
With such extensive trainings for herself she has already trained 10 plus dermatologist doctors from world over who came to her clinic for a one month training in aesthetic science and her main criteria for training them was pure hunger for knowledge and quest for the best on aesthetic science!
Dr. Deepali commenced her career as a Junior Resident in the Department of Emergency Medicine at AIIMS. She has also to her credit serving at Safdarjung Hospital as a Senior Resident in the Department of Dermatology. Dr. Deepali has been associated with the Rockland Group of Hospitals and the Apollo Clinic as a Senior Dermatologist. She has extended her expertise as a Senior Consultant Dermatologist at Kaya Skin Clinics and Asian Roots, Medi Spa. Dr Deepali has also received intense training and excellent hands on experience with the internationally renowned Aesthetician, Jamuna Pai.
Dr. Deepali is a well known face on a few National television channels as an active and regular speaker for live talks on skin care. She is listed at the YWCA Forum on skin awareness topics and is actively involved in helping the young under privileged women.
PAPERS PRESENTED BY DR. DEEPALI
- “Urgent CPR is a Necessity” in the International Symposium on Cardiovascular Diseases, Stroke and Diabetes.
- “Role of Bystanders in CPR” during INDO-US Emergency Medicine Meet 2006 in A.I.I.M.S, winning the 1st Prize.
- Clinical paper in DERMACON on “A Rare Case of Cutaneous Metastasis from 12 yrs old operated case of Carcinoma Rectum”.
- Award Paper on “Role of Histopathology in Acquired Facial Hyper pigmentation”.
- “Computerized Management Information System in Urban Leprosy Control” in Biennial Conference of the Indian Association of Leprologists.
- Paper on “Novel Techniques” at National Workshop cum conference of Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India winning the 2nd.
- “Remodelling of acne scars with TCA CROSS Technique- my experience” in 19th conference of European Association of Dermatology and Venereology at Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Role of lasers in pigmentation treatments.
- ESCAD (European society for Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology)
- ISD (International Society of Dermatology)
- IADVL (Indian Associations of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists) LM/ ND/ 5788
- IMA (Indian Medical Association)
- DMA (Delhi Medical Association)
- CSI (Cosmetology Society of India)
- ACSI (Association of Cosmetic Surgeons of India)
- Hair Research Society of India
- Society of Pediatric Dermatology
- National Wound Society of India
- Teledermatology Association of India
- Federation of National Sports Authority of India
- Young Dermatologists Initiative Society (Founder Secretary)
- EADV European Association of Dermatologists and Venereologists (Annual Member)
- India International Centre (IIC)